Oshawa criminal lawyer, Morrie Luft, is an experienced criminal lawyer who provides first-class representation for all criminal and drug-related offences. If you are alleged to have committed an offence in the City of Oshawa, your case will be heard at the courthouse located at 150 Bond Street East.
Directions to the Oshawa courthouse:
All youth and adult criminal and drug cases are heard at the 150 Bond Street East courthouse. All Ontario Court of Justice and Superior Court matters are heard at the courthouse at 150 Bond Street East.
If you are charged with a criminal offence, it is critical that you hire an experienced Oshawa criminal lawyer to defend you. Hiring a lawyer who will not give up on your case at the first sign of difficultly is necessary. Morrie Luft provides representation to people in Oshawa, Ajax and Whitby. Morrie Luft takes pride in providing a high level of customer service to his clients. He will work with you to make sure your rights are protected at every step of the criminal court process. He is available to conduct bail hearings, crown pre-trials, court appearances, trials and preliminary hearings.
Mr. Luft’s practice is focused specifically on defending criminal offences. He represents those who are accused of committing criminal offences:
- Assault: Assault Causing Bodily Harm, Assault with a Weapon, Aggravated Assault, Assaulting a Police Officer
- Bail Hearings: Bail Hearing, Bail Review, Bail Variation
- Property Related Offences: Robbery, Theft, Shoplifting, Mischief to Property
- Drug Offences: Trafficking, Possession of Cocaine, Marijuana, Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking;
- Administration of Justice related offences:Failing to Comply with a Recognizance; Failing to Attend Court; Obstructing a Police Officer
- Gun-Related Offences: Possession of Firearm, Discharging a Firearm
- Weapon Related Offences: Possession of Prohibited Weapon; Possession of Concealed Weapon; Possession of Weapon for a Purpose Dangerous to the Public Peace;
- Conspiracy and Criminal Organization Offences
- Sexual Assault: Invitation to Sexual Touching
- Uttering Threats
- Criminal Harassment
- Fraud Related Offences: Fraud Under $5000; Fraud Over $5000
- Drinking and Driving Offences: Over “80”, Impaired, Failing to Provide a Sample
- Murder and Attempted Murder
To discuss your case further with an experience criminal lawyer, contact Morrie Luft at 416-433-2402 to schedule a meeting.