Newmarket criminal lawyer, Morrie Luft, is an experienced criminal lawyer who provides first-class representation for all criminal and drug-related offences. If you are alleged to have committed an offence in Newmarket, your case will be heard at the courthouse located at 50 Eagle Street West. All youth and adult criminal cases are heard here. Cases in the Ontario Court of Justice and the Superior Court of Justice are heard at this courthouse.
Directions to the courthouse:
If you are charged with a criminal offence, you need to hire an experienced Newmarket criminal lawyer. You want to ensure you hire a Newmarket criminal lawyer who will defend you and not give up on your case because the case against you appears difficult. Morrie Luft will examine every possible angle to ensure you receive the best defence possible. In defending your case, he will work tirelessly to advance every argument and defence that is helpful to your case.
Mr. Luft’s practice is focused specifically on defending criminal offences. He represents people charged in areas such as:
- Assault: Assault Causing Bodily Harm, Assault with a Weapon, Aggravated Assault, Assaulting a Police Officer
- Bail Hearings: Bail Hearing, Bail Review, Bail Variation
- Property Related Offences: Robbery, Theft, Shoplifting, Mischief to Property
- Drug Offences: Trafficking, Possession of Cocaine, Marijuana, Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking;
- Administration of Justice related offences:Failing to Comply with a Recognizance; Failing to Attend Court; Obstructing a Police Officer
- Gun-Related Offences: Possession of Firearm, Discharging a Firearm
- Weapon Related Offences: Possession of Prohibited Weapon; Possession of Concealed Weapon; Possession of Weapon for a Purpose Dangerous to the Public Peace;
- Conspiracy and Criminal Organization Offences
- Sexual Assault: Invitation to Sexual Touching
- Uttering Threats
- Criminal Harassment
- Fraud Related Offences: Fraud Under $5000; Fraud Over $5000
- Drinking and Driving Offences: Over “80”, Impaired, Failing to Provide a Sample
- Murder and Attempted Murder
If you or someone you know requires skilled representation by a Newmarket criminal lawyer, contact Morrie Luft at 416-433-2402 to schedule an initial consultation.