When you are charged with a criminal offence, you need a lawyer with the experience and knowledge to fight your criminal charges. As a Toronto criminal lawyer, Morrie Luft defends against all criminal and quasi-criminal offences.
He defends people charged under the Criminal Code of Canada, the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act or the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
Morrie Luft’s practice areas are specifically focused on defending clients charged with the following offences:
- Bail Hearings:
- Property Related Offences:
- Drug Offences
- Administration of Justice: Failing to Comply with a Recognizance; Failing to Attend Court; Obstructing a Police Office
- Gun Offences
- Sexual Assault
- Uttering Threats
- Criminal Harassment
- Drinking and Driving Offences
- Murder and Attempted Murder
- Youth Offences/Youth Criminal Justice Act
If you have been charged with any of the above offences, contact Morrie Luft for a free consultation.