Morrie Luft, Toronto criminal lawyer:
Contact Morrie Luft at any time.
36 Lombard Street #100
Morrie Luft’s office is located in downtown Toronto. There is plenty of parking available and he is a 5-minute walk from the Eaton Centre (Queen Subway stop).
Contact Any Time
Mr. Luft is also available for emergency bail hearings. Contact him at 416-433-2402 at any time.
Morrie Luft is a Toronto criminal lawyer and a partner at the law firm of Rusonik, O’Connor, Robbins, Ross, Gorham & Angelini LLP, Canada’s largest criminal defence law firm. He regularly practices at the courthouses throughout the GTA, Newmarket, Brampton and Oshawa. In addition to the areas mentioned above, Mr. Luft has successfully defended cases in Milton, Hamilton, Barrie, Brantford and St. Catharines.
Mr. Luft represents people charged in areas such as:
- Assault: Assault Causing Bodily Harm, Assault with a Weapon, Aggravated Assault, Assaulting a Police Officer
- Bail Hearings: Bail Hearing, Bail Review, Bail Variation
- Property Related Offences: Robbery, Theft, Shoplifting, Mischief to Property
- Drug Offences: Trafficking, Possession of Cocaine, Marijuana, Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking;
- Administration of Justice related offences:Failing to Comply with a Recognizance; Failing to Attend Court; Obstructing a Police Officer
- Gun-Related Offences: Possession of Firearm, Discharging a Firearm
- Weapon Related Offences: Possession of Prohibited Weapon; Possession of Concealed Weapon; Possession of Weapon for a Purpose Dangerous to the Public Peace;
- Conspiracy and Criminal Organization Offences
- Sexual Assault: Invitation to Sexual Touching
- Uttering Threats
- Criminal Harassment
- Fraud Related Offences: Fraud Under $5000; Fraud Over $5000
- Drinking and Driving Offences: Over “80”, Impaired, Failing to Provide a Sample
- Murder and Attempted Murder