Mississauga criminal lawyer, Morrie Luft, is an experienced criminal lawyer who provides first class representation for all criminal and drug related offences. In addition to experience, it is necessary to make sure you hire a criminal lawyer who will carefully examine your case and search for every possible way to defend you.
Mr. Luft is an experienced criminal lawyer who is dedicated to ensuring every accused he defends receives the absolute best defence. In this pursuit, he will work tirelessly to put forward every argument and defence that is helpful to your case.
COURTHOUSE INFORMATION FOR CRIMINAL LAWYER IN MISSISSAUGA:
If you are alleged to have committed an offence in Mississauga, your case will be heard at the courthouse located at 950 Burnhamthorpe Rd W, Mississauga, ON L5C 3B4. All youth and adult criminal and drug cases are heard at the same courthouse.
Directions to the courthouse:
Mr. Luft represents people charged in areas such as:
- Assault: Assault Causing Bodily Harm, Assault with a Weapon, Aggravated Assault, Assaulting a Police Officer
- Bail Hearings: Bail Hearing, Bail Review, Bail Variation
- Property Related Offences: Robbery, Theft, Shoplifting, Mischief to Property
- Drug Offences: Trafficking, Possession of Cocaine, Marijuana, Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking;
- Administration of Justice related offences:Failing to Comply with a Recognizance; Failing to Attend Court; Obstructing a Police Officer
- Gun-Related Offences: Possession of Firearm, Discharging a Firearm
- Weapon Related Offences: Possession of Prohibited Weapon; Possession of Concealed Weapon; Possession of Weapon for a Purpose Dangerous to the Public Peace;
- Conspiracy and Criminal Organization Offences
- Sexual Assault: Invitation to Sexual Touching
- Uttering Threats
- Criminal Harassment
- Fraud Related Offences: Fraud Under $5000; Fraud Over $5000
- Drinking and Driving Offences: Over “80”, Impaired, Failing to Provide a Sample
- Murder and Attempted Murder
To schedule a free initial consultation with a Mississauga criminal lawyer, contact Morrie Luft at 416-433-2402.