Brampton criminal lawyer, Morrie Luft, is an experienced criminal lawyer who provides first-class representation for all criminal and drug-related offences. Mr. Luft is dedicated to ensuring you receive the best possible defence and will thoroughly analyze your case to explore every possible angle. In defending your case, he will work tirelessly to advance every argument and defence that is helpful to your case. Mr. Luft’s practice is restricted to defending criminal and drug offences.
If you are alleged to have committed an offence in the City of Brampton, your case will be heard at the courthouse located at 7755 Hurontario Street. All youth and adult criminal and drug cases are heard at this courthouse. All Ontario Court of Justice and Superior Court matters are heard at the courthouse at 7755 Hurontario Street.
Directions to the courthouse:
If you have been charged in Brampton, Mississauga or anywhere else in Peel, contact Morrie Luft, Brampton Criminal Lawyer, to schedule a free consultation.
Mr. Luft represents people charged in areas such as:
- Assault: Assault Causing Bodily Harm, Assault with a Weapon, Aggravated Assault, Assaulting a Police Officer
- Bail Hearings: Bail Hearing, Bail Review, Bail Variation
- Property Related Offences: Robbery, Theft, Shoplifting, Mischief to Property
- Drug Offences: Trafficking, Possession of Cocaine, Marijuana, Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking;
- Administration of Justice related offences:Failing to Comply with a Recognizance; Failing to Attend Court; Obstructing a Police Officer
- Gun-Related Offences: Possession of Firearm, Discharging a Firearm
- Weapon Related Offences: Possession of Prohibited Weapon; Possession of Concealed Weapon; Possession of Weapon for a Purpose Dangerous to the Public Peace;
- Conspiracy and Criminal Organization Offences
- Sexual Assault: Invitation to Sexual Touching
- Uttering Threats
- Criminal Harassment
- Fraud Related Offences: Fraud Under $5000; Fraud Over $5000
- Drinking and Driving Offences: Over “80”, Impaired, Failing to Provide a Sample
- Murder and Attempted Murder
Ensuring that you hire the right criminal lawyer to defend you is essential to successfully defend any criminal charge. Morrie Luft is an experienced criminal lawyer who passionately fights for the rights of his clients. He will not give up on a case under any circumstance. Call 416-433-2402.