Being charged with a criminal offence is a nightmarish, isolating experience. When you are charged, you need to make sure you hire the right criminal lawyer who is dedicated to fight for your rights and will not give up on your case because it appears too difficult.
Mr. Luft is an experienced Toronto criminal lawyer with a proven track record who will work tirelessly to make sure you get the best defence. To ensure your case is successfully defended, Mr. Luft will carefully analyze the allegations against you, explore every angle of your defence and advance every argument to help your defence.
Mr. Luft’s practice is strictly restricted to criminal law. He represents those who are charged with any type of offence under the Criminal Code, the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act or the Youth Criminal Justice Act. He is licensed to practice law by the Law Society of Upper Canada and is a long time member of the Criminal Lawyers’ Association.
Mr. Luft represents people charged in areas such as:
- Assault: Assault Causing Bodily Harm, Assault with a Weapon, Aggravated Assault, Assaulting a Police Officer
- Bail Hearings: Bail Hearing, Bail Review, Bail Variation
- Property Related Offences: Robbery, Theft, Shoplifting, Mischief to Property
- Drug Offences: Trafficking, Possession of Cocaine, Marijuana, Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking;
- Administration of Justice: Failing to Comply with a Recognizance; Failing to Attend Court; Obstructing a Police Office
- Gun Offences: Possession of Firearm, Discharging a Firearm
- Possession of Prohibited Weapon; Possession of Concealed Weapon; Possession of Weapon for a Purpose Dangerous to the Public Peace;
- Conspiracy and Criminal Organization Offences
- Sexual Assault: Invitation to Sexual Touching
- Uttering Threats
- Criminal Harassment
- Drinking and Driving Offences: Over “80″, Impaired, Failing to Provide a Sample
- Murder and Attempted Murder
- Theft & Shoplifting
If you are serious about fighting your criminal charge, contact Morrie Luft for sensible advice and skilful representation by a Toronto criminal lawyer. Mr. Luft is also available for emergency bail hearings. To see what past clients have had to say about Mr. Luft, click here.
Morrie Luft can be contacted at 416-433-2402 at any time. His office is located in downtown Toronto. There is plenty of parking available and he is a 5 minute walk from the Eaton Centre (Queen Subway stop). For directions to Mr. Luft’s office, click here.